Jan. 20 is Last Day to Visit Disaster Recovery Center at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
The last day to visit the Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in St. Croix is Saturday, Jan. 20.
After the center closes, help is just a phone call or mouse click away. Survivors can check on the status of their Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) claim at DisasterAssistance.gov or by calling 800-621-3362. Individuals who have a speech disability or hearing loss and use TTY should call 800-462-7585 directly. Those who use 711 or Video Relay Service (VRS) may call 800-621-3362. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) customer service number is 800-659-2955.
DRCs across the territory assist survivors of hurricanes Irma and Maria by offering in-person support to individuals and businesses who suffered damage from the hurricanes.
FEMA and the SBA are available to help those requesting information about the status of their FEMA claims or SBA loans.
The remaining recovery centers are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and
9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, at these locations:
- St. John
- Cruz Bay at the U.S. Virgin Islands Legislature, St. John Annex, 1D Cruz Bay
- St. Croix
- Frederiksted at the Rotary Club West, 40 KA-KD Estate LaGrange
- Christiansted at the Old Post Office Building at Church and Company streets
- St. Thomas
- Charlotte Amalie at the former Scotiabank, 81 CC&DD Kronsprindsens Gade
- Charlotte Amalie at Tutu Park Mall, 4605 Tutu Park Mall, Suite 233