DLCA announces 2017 Hurricane season notices of violations served: Failure to submit price lists monthly beginning June 1st
The Department of Licensing and Consumre Affairs (DLCA) has been serving notices of violations to merchants who failed to report on prices of essential goods during the mandated period of time outlined in an Order set June 26, 2017(attached). The transmission of this information is integral to cross checking prices in order to protect the public from deceptive trade practices, such as price gouging during a declared state of emergency and/or natural disaster. Please note the following establishments whose Notice of Violations have been served:
- HDVI Holding Company dba The Home Depot
- Kmart Corporation Estate Cane Frederkisted
- Kmart Corporation Sunny Isles
- KAB Enterprises dba Foodtown Supermarket
- Barakah Enterprises, Inc. dba Karim Service Station
- Stop & Shop Supermarket, LLC
- Gateway Service Station, LLC
- Schuster Services, LLC
- Delta Electric and Construction Company, Inc.
- Marco St. Croix, Inc.
- Quality Grocers, Inc.
- Emile Holdings, LLC dba One Love Services Station – Orange Grove
- Emile Holdings, LLC dba One Love Service Station – La Grande Princesse
- Emile Holdings, LLC dba One Love Service Station – Two Brothers Frederiksted
- Hamad, Enterprises, LLC dba Sam’s Gas
- Annaly Farms, Inc.
- Super Save Supermarket, Inc.